Let’s assume that you have a great collection of art at your home and, those are some fine art pieces that you have collected over a long period and it holds a great value in your house than it’s always better to get it insured, and yes you can get your art insured and very easily too as it can just get added to your already existing comprehensive home and content insurance policy and you won’t have to invest your money in another individual art insurance policy.
And to get that you should start with getting a consultation done first that would ensure that you don’t have to buy another insurance and just with this one you can add on and your art insurance is done.
Why art insurance is needed?
- Asia has been one of the biggest platforms in and around the world known to provide the best art pieces and particularly in the Singapore region, people value art a lot.
- Even during the beginning of the year 2018, there was seen a sudden rise of selling of art pieces by 12%.
- Therefore, if you are an art collector, chances are there in near future its value is going to rise sky-high prices and all your investments including the art insurance policy will all be worth the money.
It is thereby advised if you are even thinking of investing more in art collection, then getting this insurance will be all worth it and to give you this kick start and to help you guide in this new journey of yours, get in touch with the consultation team, and get free consultation done right away and be stress-free.
How will this investment be beneficial?
- Well, some companies are on the lookout to rent out your art pieces on monthly basis or the basis of the contract and are ready to pay a hefty amount for the same along with the security money for the art piece.
- Also, traditional art pieces are always in demand and, their value is going to rise only since several people are on a constant lookout for authentic traditional art pieces, so if you got them to consider yourself lucky.
Therefore it is said that even art contains a great value especially, fine art, and investing in fine art in any way is definitely worth the money and is only going to get better in the future.